Advertise in Nashville Paw Magazine
What could 50,000 loyal pet lovers do for YOUR business?
Reach your target audience, promote your branding and increase your customer base and profit by advertising in Middle Tennessee's ONLY print and online publication geared to the local pet community!
To request our media kit and rate card or to schedule a meeting to discuss your marketing needs, please contact us at (615) 474-5710 or via email at .
What Our Advertisers Are Saying:
“I just had to let you know that we already received a great client and great business from our ad in Nashville Paw [just days after the issue hit stands]… we are excited that it’s already getting a response!” – Mark Schottland, Owner of Dogtopia in Nashville
“My best advertising dollars have been spent in Nashville Paw. At least half of our clients come from our Nashville Paw ads! And the ad you designed for us looks amazing!” – Stacey Ethridge, Owner of Bark-O-Lounge in Berry Hill
“My business has tripled due to my ads in Nashville Paw! No other type of advertising has worked for me… I am thrilled with the results and now Nashville Paw will be the only place I advertise!” – Sas Elliott, Owner of Pet Sitting By Sas in Nashville
- An award-winning publication in our fourth year of publishing and growing fast!
- 20,000 free copies distributed bimonthly to a growing list of subscribers as well as to over 350 strategic, high-traffic, pet-friendly venues throughout Nashville and eight surrounding counties: Cheatham, Montgomery, Maury, Robertson, Rutherford, Sumner, Williamson & Wilson.
- 32 pages professionally designed and printed in full color on 32Ib. high-quality newsprint to increase reader interest and attention as well as brand recognition!
- Ensure that your ad is seen in a publication with a two-month shelf life and that readers say they keep handy to use as a constant pet resource guide!
- Extend your reach with our multi-media marketing packages, including online, email and print advertising options. We offer discounts for multi-issue and multi-media packages!
- Build community goodwill toward your business by supporting a community publication with a strong animal welfare mission. In fact, Nashville Paw is proud to have received the Nashville Humane Association's 2007 Community Media Award for outstanding journalism, humane education and dedication to animal welfare!
- GET RESULTS! Over 87% of our readers say they patronize the businesses they see advertised in Nashville Paw as a way to support our publication! There is simply no better way to reach Middle Tennessee pet lovers.